AGGRESSIVELY PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS
WHEN YOUR FREEDOM IS ON THE LINE
A FAMILIAR FIGURE IN STATE AND FEDERAL COURT
- • Violent crime, including homicide and serious assaults
- • White collar crime related to fraud
- • Sex-related charges from online child pornography to failure to register
- • Drug possession, sale, manufacturing or trafficking
- • Property crime, including arson, robbery and criminal trespass
- • Serious traffic offenses like felony DWI
In all cases, he first considers the potential for dismissal of charges and acquittal by trial. Bruce Rivers has achieved acquittals on charges ranging from drunk driving to murder in the first, second and third degrees.
- • The courts know him and respect him for his straightforward, energetic and assertive approach.
- • Other law firms are comfortable referring tough cases to him.
- • Often he represents other lawyers accused of criminal behavior.
- • He is sought out throughout the Twin Cities metro and has handled cases across outstate Minnesota.
BRUCE RIVERS ON BRUCE RIVERS
Rivers is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a criminal trial specialist. “I’m certified by the State Bar Association as a criminal law specialist. I’m in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 organization and I’m a veteran of Super Lawyers. I’ve tried just about every type of criminal case there is: drugs, murder and criminal sexual conduct cases. I absolutely love trial work. That’s my expertise and my passion.” — from Attorney At Law
When you need energetic, effective criminal defense, call Bruce Rivers at 612-915-0355 or send an email for a no-charge, no-obligation case evaluation.